Frequently Asked Questions
Who is most suitable to join the FertilityCare Program?
Couples who are keen on a natural method for achieving pregnancy are most suitable to join our Progam. If you have been trying for the last 1-2 years and have not had a pregnancy or encountered a miscarriage, do enquire with us, we can most certainly help you.
I have done IVF, IUI and failed, how can the FertilityCare Program help me?
It doesn’t matter if you have gone for IVF or IUI and failed, the FertilityCare Program and NaproTechnology takes a very different approach to addressing fertility issues. We go down to the root cause of your fertility issues, treat them so that you can conceive naturally.
For which situations is FertilityCare and NaproTechnology unable to help?
For couples who come with the following situations, we are unable to help, all other cases we can certainly assist:
- Both fallopian tubes are blocked
- Wife has reached menopause, no more menstrual cycles
- Husband has azoospermia, complete no sperm count or very poor quality sperm (We can refer to a Urologist for future investigation, Contact Us)
What is the cost of the FertilityCare Program?
The program costs on average S$2,500-S$3,500 over the course of one year. This covers the charting materials to get started, followup session, medical consultations, medical tests and treatments.
How long do couples have to stay on the Program?
Couples should be prepared to stay on the Program for at least one year as it takes time to diagnose the underlying condition, treat it and for couples to try naturally.
Is the FertilityCare and NaproTechnology Program government subsidized?
No, at this moment, our Program is not government subsidized.
Is the FertilityCare and NaproTechnology Programme Medisave claimable?
No, at this momemt, our Programme is not Medisave claimable.
What the operating hours for the FertilityCare Programme?
Couples can meet our FertilityCare practitioners on Weekday daytime, Weekday evenings, Sat Morning or Afternoon. All sessions are by appointment only.
Low sperm count? Poor sperm quality?
With regards to NaproTechnology, we have some treatments that can help improve the quality of the husband sperm, please enquire with us to explore how FertilityCare can help you.
Here are some links to address the questions on sperm quality:
- FertilityCare and NaproTechnology Brochure
- Hope for Infertile Couples (The Word Magazine, Sept 2005)
- Irish Examiner 21 Apr 08 – What’s Up Doc? Dr Phil Boyle
- Irish Independent 21 Apr 08 – Party Time As Miracle 500 Enjoy Birthday!
- Landmark study demonstrates NaProTechnology is safe and highly effective for couples, even those who have failed IVF (21 Oct 2008)